December 2015 Looks
Using the star of the month of November 2015, which was my practice month for December, the following are the looks resulting from Lancome’s travel palette:
Please note that I recreated them today since I forgot to take a close up picture of the looks during my vacation (^^#)
- Top – Left to Right: Lack-of-time, With spare time, Christmas Night Makeup
- Bottom – Left to Right: No eye shadow, Warm Tone, Smokey
- Center – are the two lipsticks that I mix and match when I am not just using my lipglose (^^,)/
Then here’s a picture of the products I used:
The newest addition here is the Kiko Cosmetic’s BB cream. I got this from Milan after I noticed that due to the cold weather the hydrating foundation & primer from Smashbox is not working on me. Dry patches resulted from it after a few minutes outside and exposed to cold wind. Since the BB Cream is light and very liquid (and I think it has oil in it), it was able to withstand the cold wind and just a few dry patches developed after a few hours of exposure. Applying jojoba oil on my moisturizer might have help in preventing the dry patches.
Post Red Hair Project Update
So they say, the cold weather is a fake red hair’s best friend… And I think I believe it… The red was vibrant even if the bottom section show some signs of fading.
For maintenance, I used the same products as before but only the quantity that I need (light packing heehee). I follow the same schedule on when to wash it or use a dry shampoo.
Some of these pictures are intentional for this blog others are just snap shots taken from our couple pics (o^^o):
EuroTrip 2015 Adventure
Then, here are some pics from our Eurotrip ü It was a nice adventure and an accomplishment for me and my special one (^^,)/
Artsy Pictures of Museums and Landmarks
- Top-Left: Versailles, France (Chateau De Versailles)
- Top-Right: Bern, Switzerland (Old City)
- Bottom-Left: Zurich, Switzerland (Rheinfalls)
- Bottom-Right: Pisa, Italy (Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Cathedral)
All about Paris
- Top-Left: Eiffel Tower
- Top-Right: Arc de Triomphe
- Bottom-Left: Bridge on our way to Notre Dame Cathedral
- Bottom-Right: Louvre Museum
Looking down from…
- Top-Left: Eiffel Tower (Paris, France)
- Top-Right: Rosengarten (Bern, Switzerland)
- Bottom-Left: Leaning Tower (Pisa, Italy)
- Bottom-Right: Campanile de San Marco (Venice, Italy)
(^^,)/ Good day!