The following are the two looks that I was able to pull off from Lancome’s Absolu Au Naturel travel pallette:
For my daytime/office look, I use the first quad in the pallete for my shadow plus partnering it with The Balm Girl’s Foxy Pout.
- Eyebrow: Benefit’s Brow Zings
- Brow Bone: White Duo D01
- Crease: Pink Quad F30
- Inner V: Pink I106
- Center of Lid: Gold F30
- Eye Liner: The Body Shop’s SKINNY Thin Felt Eyeliner
- Eye Lashes: Smashbox’s Full Exposure
You may not see it in the picture but Foxy Pout is glittery but discrete (if there’s such a thing). I like the smell as well.. sweet and nutty (^_^)d
For my nightime/party/date look, it is easy since I just have to add just one of the colors in the 2nd quad of the palette plus partnering it with Happy Skin’s Lip & Cheek Mousse in My Guilty Pleasure.
- Outer V: Either Dark Grey Quad G10 or Black Quad G10
- Inner V: Taupe Quad F20 or Brown F60
My Guilty Pleasure is red. When mix with Foxy Pout produces a red-orange with a touch of shimmer.
Here are some selfies showing the full face makeup (I use a filter on the upper right picture so that the contour & blush will be visible):
Upper right is of a different filter so that the blush and contour will show. The following are other products that I use for the face:
- Contour: Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Instain in Lace
- Setting: Snoe’s the Set Up Makeup Setting Spray
- Face: Faceshop’s CC Cream in 02
- Concealer: Kick Ass Concealer but in the pic I didn’t use any then I set it with NYX’s HD Studio Finishing Powder
Hope you enjoy this! Let me know your thoughts or suggestions.