This post is pretty late. Got sick for almost 2 weeks this month (–_)… But all is good now.. I’m 100% back to my hyper self (^^,)/
Unfortunately, I just manage to pull a few looks since I am stuck in bed for almost half of the month. Here are the looks:
Upper Left: Basic Shadow (My goto eye makeup before I got sick)
Maybelline’s Color Tattoo 24Hr Cream Shadows
– Audacious Asphalt (Outer V)
– Color Ink (BE-1) (Base color)
– Eyes: Basic Shadow + pop of color (described below)
– Cheeks: Maybelline’s Dream Bouncy Blush
– Lips: a Revlon lip crayon.. forgot which though (^^#)>
– Eyebrows: K-Palette lasting 2way eyebrow
Bottom Center: Basic Shadow plus a pop of color in:
– Gold Rush (Upper lash line)
…and, a Halloween look for our office event which is inspired by this video from Youtuber Aidette Cancino. Hers is darker though and way way better specially the decaying wound effect at the center of the face (^_^)d.
By the way, the product I used was not from my October 2015 makeup bag. I used a powder eyeshadow palette by Ever Bilena’s Powder palette on my eyes and my lips.